Continuous Computer Stationery:
also known as Z-fold paper ream, is a feed paper in dot matrix (tractor feed) printers. Continuous computer stationery is the most efficient form of paper for getting mass quantities of information on paper, which is difficult using standard paper.
With continuous computer paper, you can have non-stop printing with no breaks and when you are using green bar continuous computer paper, reading between the lines has never been easier.
University scoresheets, research facility or data entry company, Invoices Delivery Orders, Material Receipt Notes, Bills, Restaurant Bills, Account Opening Forms, Pay Slips, Letterheads, Pin Mailers, ATM Pin Mailers, Debit/ Credit Card Pin Mailers, Internet Passwords, Recharge Coupons, Pay Slips
Computer stationery is manufactured in:
- Multicoloured Computer Stationery (each sheet of different colour)
- Pre-Printed Computer Stationery
- single part
- double part (2 sheets with a carbon)
- triple part (3 sheets and 2 carbon sheets)
- quadruple part (4 sheets and 3 carbon sheets) in customised sizes
- Carbonless continuous computer stationery
- ‘Pressure Sensitive Paper’, reducing the use of carbon and weight of the shipment.
06 x 10
06 x 12
08 x 12
10 x 12
12 x 12
15 x 12
These are general sizes, however, we manufacture computer paper as per our client’s requirements.